Hey Yall Watch This,

I am sorry that I didn't get to finish what I wanted to say in this thread. I will be coming back soon to answer a few "unresolved" issues. I am a terrible speller, and a worse typist! It takes me a lot of time to answer these professional people who are being paid to do this kind of work. I have al lot of things on my plate right now with our up coming hearing with the Pollution Control hearing Board (PCHB) early next month. Where are these people, like todd, when we need them?

With my home office (living room), and no other office or staff to assist or suport me, I do the best that I can. And I do that pretty Damn good, I think!

So I will continue those "other debates" as my time will allow!

You also stated that; "Todd, thanks for backing your argument/opinions up with corresponding cases/links", hell, that's a no brainer, this guy has a degree, I just have the "plan old common sense degree"!

What do you expect me to do? When I see these other guys who are either getting paid to, or they have the facilities to bring up, and do searchs for case laws to reinforce their own opinions, what else can a laymen guy like me do?

I will be back, and back like a swarm of bees!

One major issue at a time and my time is now being spent on the upcoming PCHB hearing, and the appeal of the FERC issuing a new operating license to Tacoma for the Cowlitz River.

I'll be "Back"!
Cowlitzfisherman
Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????