that is a 18 inch 5.56 barrel, im going to keep that the way it is, and get another upper...

i do want a 20 inch minimum barrel but i have found 2 complete uppers in .224 that both have ultra match barrels, but they are 18 inches... they say the worst groups shot out of them are .59 and the best is .40 at 100 yards...

and they are only 189 and 199...

might grab one just because thats pretty cheap, and if they guarantee that accuracy, for 200 bucks thats hard to beat on price...

there are a couple things i dont honestly care for right off the bat with this rifle... 1, while the trigger is very nice, its a 2 stage, which to me is odd on an AR, but if being used for precision and long range, it will work excellent...

second, while it is a MagPul stock, its got that typical AR rigid feeling on my face, its not really an issue, but i would honestly rather have an adjustable one with cheek riser ect... a company called LUTH-AR makes one for about 150 bucks that looks nice...

i will probably just go with the same SWFA tactical rings i used on my 700.. and Midway has a Athlon Optics ARGOS BTR 6-24x50 FFP scope for 800... same scope is on Amazon for 370... i likely will be going with that one, all of the reviews on a few places say they are on par with Vortex or the Bushnell Elite scopes which are alot more expensive....