oh im definitely happy with it, and the groups are fine... im at around 1500 rounds so far through it...

this is more of a personal cosmetic/performance thing... im not really into getting things that look cool, and do absolutely nothing... like accessories, crazy hand guards, things of that nature... id rather put my money towards something that looks nice, and performs well...

ive always liked the looks of fluted heavy barrels on AR platform rifles, and the Wylde chamber is usually more accurate than your standard 5.56 chamber, or so they say...

i do have the option of buying an Aero Precision upper in .224 for 450 out the door, so that is in the back of my mind as well... just not sure i want to get yet another cartridge, thats sometimes hard to find, when i can "personalize" the rifle i have, and increase accuracy doing so...

oh yeah, i get emails from Midway and Brownells, they have Glock barrels on sale for a decent and good looking price on some of them... they also had those AA triggers like you have (i think they were Agency right?) on sale as well, if you havent seen it yet...