so these gun store guys are starting to piss me off....

one shop told me that the .224 Valk and the 6.5 Grendel were NOT long range cartridges, whatsoever... so i bought my rifle elsewhere, because, well, hes full of sh!t....

then you know the deal with the charging handle fiasco...

on Sunday i went into a shop up the road, they service military and LE alot, and should, SHOULD have knowledgeable people there, but they dont....

i asked about any 6.5 Creed rifles they had, Savage 10/Stealth/Ashbury, Ruger PR, Remington PCR, Bergara HMR< ect.... said no, dont carry them, no one wants them...

well i do, and its a bitch to keep them on the shelves at most other shops...

this is the same guy mind you, that i had a brain fart the last time i went in there, i was going to buy a Ruger MK4, and was asking why the stainless one was 70 dollars more than the blued one (i knew the answer right after i asked the question), he started saying how they were different pistols, which they arent, and i pointed out, then started babbling about some other BS with the 22/45 until i told him they werent the same gun, they have different grip angles, blah blah.... (stainless is always more expensive)

was at Sportsmans this week talking to one of the guys in the back, and was asking why the Federal 150 pack was 59.99 and the other store sells them for 48.99 to see if they would price match... figured i would just go grab a box and then bring the receipt to them in the future for the match....

so i go to the store today, grab the box, pay, and start heading out, look at the box, and the bullet tip on the picture on the side is GREEN, which is a penetrator round... turned back around, and he was kinda staring at me, i said these are green tips, are they penetrators?

he assured me they werent... i told him i shoot at Ft Lewis and they and every other gun range here dont allow them... told me i was good to go....

i was skeptical....

get home and check, sure as sh!t, THEY ARE PENETRATOR rounds.... so i called, and usually places dont let you return ammo, but i had asked, and he said just ask for him and he would swap me out with other ammo... he also said the guy should have known that...

i think thats probably the last time i go into that store as a matter of fact...

apparently, if you have a gun on your hip, and act all cool, you know everything about firearms and ammo... thats now 4 instances, with 3 different people at that place, and every one of them is full of sh!t....

the problem with returning it, is they didnt have anything in bulk that i wanted, for a decent price, other than this stuff... so i guess im stuck with it unless they will give me my money back...

should have just stuck with the Aguila, as they put each round in one of the holders, and not just rolling around in the box like the Federal stuff, which has banged tips, ect...

Federal is good ammo, which is why i got it, but for them to not know what the fvck they are selling, is assinine....

anyways, still looking for a deal on a chassis rifle, most places are putting the RPR out for around 13- 1500, but you can get them online cheaper, just not sure i want to deal with shipping ect, id rather just buy it direct....

might go check out Cabelas this weekend and see what they have....