went to Lewis again today...

that trigger actually helps alot...even if its only a pound or so less on the break... very impressed with it thats for sure...

thing shot great again today...

did notice that when i was running the Washougal River Cart company loads, they are labeled 5.56, but they arent 5.56.... they are loaded to .223 specs, there is a marked difference in recoil between them, and the Aguila, and Magtech NATO rounds....

accuracy was fine...

the RSO challenged me today, and i actually appreciated it, since im always shooting at the same 1 target....

there is 8 targets in a row, 10 inch plate, then 2 8 inch plates (i think they are 8, cant be 6), 1 more 10, 2 8s and 2 more 12s.... he told me to shoot each target from left to right, without missing...

got all the way to the 5th 8 inch target, and shot, missed... noticed right off the bat, that the target was broken, and i aimed at the wrong area (only missed by an inch or so it looked like...) hit the rest...

then, did it again, and hit all 8 in a row....

put another 100 rounds down, and knocked the target off the strap...

very very consistent rifle, the grip and trigger really make it feel nice and comfortable... the RSO is going to be buying one as well i guess, he is that impressed with it as well....

anyways, thank you guys for the trigger suggestion, again, i absolutely love the thing...