LGS? Large gun stores? if so, yeah i agree, but this isnt one of those, this is 1 store, and its about the size of a 7/11...

i went back yesterday, and talked to the guy that sold me them... you know, the guy that i asked "these are green tips, are you sure they arent penetrators" and he said no, i assure you they arent....

guess what he said?

he was color blind....

thats why he didnt know... even after i told him the fvcking color....

also, i guess that ammo uses Lake City brass... the brass was dirty, dented, and looked like crap, the bullet tips were also dinged and beat up... told the other guy that they looked like reloads... he said no, its new factory ammo, and i asked why were the cases dented like that and whatnot... some other BS he said and i was just like whatever...

exchanged it for Federal 55 grainers that are FMJ BT, i wanted 62's but ill mess with some 55s for now...

i would however seriously consider never going into that store again, but they were only a few bucks more expensive to order a RPR in 6.5 than Sportco would have been... it was like 1209 vs Sportco at 1200...

ill probably just go to Sportco, they didnt have any in stock tho...

they did have the tent sale, and i got some Norma Tac-.223 ammo, for 5.99 a box... the 10/22 loves Norma ammo, and i really like it too, so it should shoot well in this... it is 55 grainers tho... but thats ok, cuz that and the Elite Match ammo is top notch from them... also got some Federal .40 cal for 10 a box...

they had some interesting ammo that was on clearance tho... HSM with Berger flat base HP bullets, looked well made... also some other brand with BlitzKing "blue thrill" blue poly tipped ammo... both were around 20 bucks a box, with a 25% discount, but i ended up just getting 4 more boxes of the Tac .223... might go back and grab a box to try, but if its going to be tough to find, its pointless...

it would be nice to get a bipod, but i honestly dont think i want to put anything hanging off the MPR... its nice and semi light right now as it is, and shoots lights out... probably should just leave it as is...

one thing i did have a semi issue with, was oil... i had only cleaned the thing 2 times with 1k rounds through it, didnt touch the barrel... the Hoppe's black, would burn off and you wouldnt see anything in there... so i switched back to Rem Oil and that stopped, but i also picked up some of the Lucas oil at Orielleys when i was getting another battery... Jerry Miculek uses it as well as alot of other pro shooters, so what the hell... but i already cleaned it and lubed it so im going to have to wait to re apply....

the barrel wasnt that dirty at all either.... the action gets a tad dirty after 3-400 rounds, which is when i usually clean it, after about 2 range trips...

oh, and CCI, is top notch customer service... my rifle has an issue, it wasnt the ammo... and they STILL sent me ammo, even tho i had some of it mixed up, and was shooting ammo from 1996.... Justin, the supervisor, is top notch...