ive never really been a fan of AR pistols or 9mm for that matter... just me i guess, nothing wrong with them, but i dont really like shooting at close distances unless its with regular pistols/revolvers...

ive always just been about trying to slam as many rounds through the same spot as possible... and sometimes, i screw myself because what i expect, isnt really obtainable... gotta learn to not do that as well...

we went up and found another shooting spot yesterday, only about 35 minutes away, and dont need a pass... plenty of room up there as well...

i only ran like 30 rounds out of the AR to try the new trigger... man is that thing nice... like REALLY nice... i did do 1 5 round set really fast, and one 10 round before we left... this rifle feels like it loses recoil the more you fire (if firing fast), is that because of the gas tube? my Bushmaster had a little more kick to it than this MPR, not that that is a bad thing however...

Katie even shot 5 rounds out of it, having her standing and holding it isnt the best idea tho, kinda heavy for her, ill have to get a small table or something and let her try it off a rest, should help her out...

even managed to run a couple rounds out of the 700.. i love the sound of magnums sound bouncing off the hills, always have....

so....

those are some nice looking Glocks you have there DD, what are they? whats been done?