this was the first 5 rounds of the day (i only load 5 to 1, be respectful i guess, and 2, not burn through 80 dollars worth of ammo in 15 minutes)...

i did miss twice, but i kinda rush myself sometimes, and i need to work on that... i also am not in the best position, the bench seats are low, so i have to sit on my left foot to get me in the position i want to be in sight line wise...

not sure if im pulling shots, or missing because im rushing and not letting the plate stop swinging...

regardless, this trigger will help with both of that, i know what happened with my 10/22 when i put the trigger in that, so this wont be, or shouldnt be, any different...

i think these were the 55 gr MagTech ammo, and ive actually been shooting the Aguila 62 grainers with a lot more consistency... last 15-20 rounds of the day i hit each time....

think i just need to calm down and pace myself better, AR's for me, like with AK's tend to speed things up, and shooting at distance, thats not the wisest choice....

oh, i didnt realize till after i recorded, that i was focusing on the 100 or 150 yard berm, im still figuring out the new camera, and dont want to use auto focus and have it go in and out of focus, so i did a manual job, tripod is 2 feet tall and on the ground under the bench, so its kinda tough to see the screen comfortably... ill get it better next time....