im not opposed to it per say, but i dont want to spend upwards of 300 bucks if im only going to get like 1 pound lighter... not sure how much of a difference 4.5 to 3.5 would make...

this one already has a Ruger 452 Elite trigger, not your standard mil spec trigger

https://ruger.com/micros/AR-Trigger/index.html

now when i get the Valkyrie, ill likely definitely be getting a upgraded trigger, but i will again want it around the 2 pound mark if thats doable...

so are you guys Geissele guys? ive got zero experience with them... i do have experience with Timney, and they are around the same price as well...

also, the big dude there had a flat bladed trigger, i forget the brand, he said was around 150 bucks, but how do you guys feel about flat blades for long range use? Timney makes one i have looked at for the 700 that has a red rocker switch type thing on it, i think its on the Calvin Elite, that has interested me for a while... just never "pulled it" to get one...

the last thing i want to do is buy something i wont like...

ill take a look at some Geissele triggers the next time i go to Quantico, or maybe the range next weekend...

thanks again for that scope Scott, its has been nothing but excellent using it... illumination gets washed out completely at that range, its all light brownish sand/dirt, so the sun reflects off it alot, but thats OK, its not a absolute requirement for me...