got the Hogue grip today from Quantico, they were the only place i could find it at around here... feels great... should have paid attention tho...

they have the Hogue grip that i bought for 26 bucks, and the butt as well, which is basically just like the MagPul i have, but coated on top with rubber...

butt was 55 bucks, butt and grip was 55 bucks smh...

oh well...

also looked at triggers, but im not trying to spend 300 bucks on a Geissele trigger... and i likely would only lose about a pound, maybe a pound and a half... ill continue shooting this as is and get everything broken in and then see what i want to do...

not sure if im going to buy an upper, or just buy another rifle... the Stag 15 and Savage MSR 15 are both around 1k, but i can tell 100 percent i wont be a fan of the MSR butt, the Stag uses the MagPul PRS stock on it already.... i could always get a PSA upper, then an Aero lower, i can get the lowers for like 250 and the upper for 400 ish...

at some point i would like to get either the Remingon PCR, the Ruger RPR, or a Savage BA Stealth in 6.5 Creed... ill have to decide what i want to do first obviously..