yeah i knew LC was big, didnt know they were the biggest... all the boxes (30+) are all the same, they arent "sealed" per say however... just a flap that goes in...

and it didnt say anything like that, but i did some research that day, and found some things out... its labeled XM855, and says "meets military standards" on the side of the box....

well, after reading, if its designated M, that means it meets mil spec requirements, and that ammo, goes directly to the military.... not to civilians... if it says XM, its DOES NOT meet military standards...

if thats the case, why would they be stupid and put meets military standards on the side of the box, when XM clearly means its not up to spec? thats false advertisement...

yes i do know about burn rates, but thats pretty much where it ends for me... i dont know about different powders, ect... why would someone want to use slower burning powder, and increase the weight? wouldnt slower burning powder also leave more residue behind vs faster burning powder?