well the MPR is a lazer beam... and it loves NATO rounds for some reason... was using the Aguila 5.56 62 grain FMJ BT, some of the "cheaper" ammo at Sportsmans... luckily first shot was actually on the paper, it was high and a tad left, so i cranked down and over, and surprisingly, i was in the red...

couple more tweaks and it shot pretty well....

this was 8 rounds if i remember right... i was trying to push it to 10 but they called a cold range before i could finish...

what it didnt like, was the Atomic Law Enforcement Match .223 ammo with the 77 grain tipped SMK bullet... i shot 5 rounds of that and it was about a 3 inch group, so now i have 15 rounds of cool looking .223 ammo that shoots like sh!t... it can go with the 15 rounds of 200 grain ELD-X ammo i have for the .300 WM that shoots like sh!t...

after dialing in the MPR, i started shooting the 700... ive come to the conclusion that im putting a brake on it.... and a stock, id like a chassis system, well see, brake first.... theres a company called Area 419, they are on FB and have a website... the last 5 i think it was national champions at the PRS matches use Area 419 brakes... tad spendy, but you get what you pay for....

overall im impressed with the MPR, the stock didnt bug me as much as i thought it would, i do want to get the charging handle tho... and the trigger... im actually impressed, and liked it alot... could be a little lighter, but its ok for now...

overall im 100 percent happy with both the rifle and the scope... might try some 55 grainers in it to see what they do, but the 62s work great... i also bought some Mag Tech 62 5.56 ammo but didnt run them today, was having too much fun with the Aguila....