i was googling info regarding the "sportsmans range" (range 15) on JBLM, and came across a place i actually have never heard of (same thing when i bought the MPR, i bought it at Brads in Lake Tapps, never knew they were there), the place is Surplus Arms and Ammo in Tacoma...

so i took the drive out there to get a charging handle...

AWESOME little store.. they have everything, suppressors, rifles, hand guns, uppers, lowers, BCG's, trigger groups, ammo ect...

i looked at the BCM and Radian, which were both about 55 bucks, then i saw this cool red one that had a large latch on the left side... it was like 35... almost bought it until i found out it was made in Taiwan...

i ended up getting their "house brand" for 40 bucks, lifetime warranty if it breaks, they replace it... its an ambi handle which i like as well, and alot bigger than the standard Ruger handle... i could have just gotten a latch for like 10 bucks, but i like this ambi handle, it works flawlessly and feels nice and solid...

oh and that place has TONS of Black Hills ammo, its 30-40 bucks for 50 rounds of .223, but my Bushmaster loved the stuff, so im thinking this will too...

we went all over hell and back this weekend to try to shoot, main place i go had 2 feet of snow still on the road (outside Eatonville), so i decided to turn around and go further down the main road, ended up at the Alder cuttoff, so said screw it we will go to Elbe... got there, noticed that Ashford was 7 miles away... said screw it lets go... ended up at the main gate for Mt. Rainer and snow chains were required... so we turned back around and ended up going into the Mt Tahoma area where there is a ski park, drove all the way up into about 6-8 feet of snow rofl

didnt get to shoot, but i found a ton of areas you can shoot, after the snow melts....