Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
[quote=stam]
Sort of like you pretending to be an interventionist for drunks.

lol! that's actually pretty good, did your dog give you that one?

Now........ While I appreciate your interest/obsession in drinking, Mr. Duc, if you wouldn't mind sharing with the board your exit from the life of sin ( zip...alchohol) was it the dui, (dui's?) dv ? ....lose a job? Lose a wife? Was the intervention cool?.....I've never participated, myself....

Do tell....no lying, we'll know.

wink

....and beer !

No Dui's or anything in particular. Drank like a normal Teenager would drink through age of 30 or so. I might be allergic to it now, just one beer sometimes would make my face kinda red and flush, just a guess. Then I only drank a beer or two at family functions a few times a year. Then I just said I might as well quit even doing that. I do miss that first cold guzzle when really thirsty. Heck, I might just get the urge this summer and have one. I will be sure to let you know. :>)

Stopped smoking weed in 94' after about 12 years of daily use. Just got tired of it and quit. Don't ever plan on going back. Sorry, no juicy story to tell.

- Albert Einstein.