Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: BroodBuster
No innuendo. Your free to see whatever you want to see.

Just my occasional and friendly reminder to never ever speak to the FBI without a lawyer.

Everyone with a clue knows this. Same with talking to the police.

Lawyers exist for a reason, and lying to the FBI is stupid and if you do it I don't give a sh!t what they do to you.

I'm waiting to hear if these are 'process crimes' or not. Probably depends on whether he gets labeled as Obama's guy or Trump's guy in the end.

Craig's lawyers, William Taylor and William Murphy, called the indictment "unfair and misleading."
"This indictment accuses Mr. Craig of misleading the FARA Unit of the Department of Justice in order to avoid registration. It is itself unfair and misleading. It ignores uncontroverted evidence to the contrary," the lawyers wrote. "Mr. Craig had no interest in misleading the FARA Unit because he had not done anything that required his registration. That is what this trial will be all about."
Craig himself released a video statement later Thursday, calling the prosecution "unprecedented and unjustified."
"I am confident that both the judge and the jury will agree with me," he added. Craig's Lawyer