Originally Posted By: elparquito
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
It's almost like you live in downtown Seattle or Portland or something.

Is he a drug addict?

...cuz that seems to be the majority of people currently "living" in downtown Seattle or P-Town.

I'd add in the laughing emoji, but it's not all that funny for the rest of us "normal" folk living in and around downtown Seattle.

We have a nation wide opiod drug problem with no end in sight. Big Pharam continues to feed the masses all the Oxy they can get their hands on.

Add to that, a very moderate climate, and highly liberal city like Seattle that refuses to enforce the laws and has gone as far as allowing 3 grams of drugs on a person as "personal use", you can see what the "homeless" problem really is in Seattle.

It's not a homeless problem. It's a drug problem.

You all should watch Seattle is Dying if you want to learn how Seattle is f-ing itself up and doing nothing about it.

As for the brainwashed comment, is he really brainwashed when the majority populated counties in WA, OR, and CA all think that way?

It is disgusting! Heck, Seattle and Portland even made Hannity last night about how much of a dump it's all turned to.

Odd that people just sit back and do nothing about it, I guess accepting the [Bleeeeep!] show. I went to Portland about a month ago and almost stepped in human [Bleeeeep!] on the sidewalk. Primitive I tell ya... rofl

Keith