Originally Posted By: Evo
the investigation was based on a lie... so it was a fraudulent investigation in the first place...

If the law was broken the law was broken no matter the purpose of the investigation. Do you support exceptionalism for situations where the law doesn’t apply? That is unAmerican. Only criminals and thugs think in their case it is different.

lets say this, lets say someone accused you of raping a child, and you were investigated for 2 years, your family drug through the mud, all kinds of stress put upon you, based solely on a lie....

would you be defensive?

This is the President of the USA and not a rape case. Presidents NEED to be vetted and investigated from time to time. I am fine with every person who ever has a chance of becoming the President being investigated by the various arms of the government if they have any inkling of high crimes. This is our government protecting us not the “deep state”. If you have a sketchy past than you should not be the President.

matter of fact, dont even answer that, i know the answer, but you will say otherwise...

That is not matter of fact.

Hillary wouldnt have said "if that fvcker gets elected, we are all going to swing", if she, infact, didnt commit a crime...

Trump said, “lock her up” a thousand times so maybe she was pushing back.

Obama also obstructed in the Smollet case, and there is evidence of it, dont hear anyone saying to go after that...

History you dumb [Bleeeeep!]. Lock Obama up if he is guilty, I don’t give a [Bleeeeep!].

"even if Russia isnt the crime", that was the CRIME they were investigating, so if there is no crime, there should be no investigation.. you dont investigate something you know for a fact didnt happen...

Cart before the horse doesn’t work. Horses don’t reverse well.

as far as Russia interfering with the election, im sick and tired of you people even talking about it, yet say not nary a word when the US does it, and its all been recorded... so until you get pissed off about the US doing the exact same thing, then your point is baseless and frankly, borderline psychotic....

I think there are a lot of sketchy aspects to Trump, and so do millions more. We have a right to be worried. It is not phsychotic.

its the equivalent of bitching about slavery that happened 600 years ago, talking about nonsense that means nothing to this day, yet Libya has an active slave market going on right now, and not nary a person says a thing, or does sh!t about it...

same with most all the Muslim countries in that sh!thole region, and beyond....

It isn’t equivalent at all you are a straight up dumb fuk.

Maybe it's amphetamines.