Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
While I disagree somewhat with his assessment, I welcome Keith's insight, because he read the report. That's the way to arrive at an informed opinion and have a meaningful discussion.

Hadn't really considered that if Trump really were innocent, it might have been a little tough to keep his mouth shut and his hands off the investigation. Fair point. That said, anyone who claims to be as smart as Trump says he is (or has been to court as often) ought to know that there's a very important reason the police are required to allow you the right to remain silent when arrested... that's how you avoid saying and doing stuff that makes you appear more guilty while you're being investigated. Trump did a lot and said a lot, at some very precarious moments during the investigation. I think that makes him look extremely guilty of something (though we may never know what). I seriously doubt he'll face any prosecution over any of this, while in office or out, and that's just peachy, as long as he is either vindicated through the proper process or denied a second term by informed voters, if that's what the truth suggests should be the outcome.

Innocent until proven guilty. The left has absolutely no understanding of that statement. Watching both Fox News and CNN for the past many years, it's entertaining watching how far fetched some of the reporting was by CNN and The Washington Post. They flat painted him guilty from day one. It's no wonder there's so much bias and belief...

Keith