Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
As for me, I shall seek the truth, and I don't believe I'll get that out of either side of the aisle's talking points, so I choose to get my info from the source. In this case, the source was Robert Mueller. You should check into HIS opinions, which are very clearly not biased, then decide for yourself.

You mean you shall seek "the truth" in the voicemail from The Donald's attorney that Mueller edited to make it sound as though it was an order from above?

That "truth"?

lol

Sure he edited it, Donald... I mean Hank. Sure....

When are you going to learn that you can't have it both ways? Remember Trump's glowing review of the Mueller Report when all the public (or anyone besides Mueller) knew was what Trump's new, fanboy AG was telling us (you know, the no collusion, no obstruction line Trump's been spewing since the "witch hunt" started)? Now that Mueller's come forward and set the record straight on his findings, which were quite less positive than Barr's, we're back to Mueller being an operative of the "Deep State." It takes a real fool (or maybe just a mindless lemming) not to see the problem there. The liars are the ones who keep changing their story. Haven't you got enough real life experience to know that?