Manufacturing follows cheap labor, and tariffs won't change that.

It's been studied. The facts are clear. Tariffs lead to higher consumer prices and net job losses and that's all they fuckin' do.

Retard Trump thinks tariffs are a remedy to the trade imbalance. That's because he was too busy back in college being a twat and spending all his daddy's money to study international trade and economic policy.

Trump has his own sh!t made in China, and you dopes suck his dick. Pathetic.

I think anyone that votes for Trump is a fuckin' fool. Not that Democrats will have a better candidate, but I'd rather smash my dick with a hammer than vote for Mr. Silver Spoon so-called billionaire retarded dumbfucker whose daddy GAVE him a half billion dollars and that lazy toad was too lame and stupid to out-earn simply putting it in a mutual fund. What a pitiful fuckin' loser. No wonder his dad hated him.

Go ahead - vote for him. The whole west coast is solid blue and your vote doesn't mean [Bleeeeep!] unless you're in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Florida anyway.

Plus, the fuckin' loser doesn't have a dog. A president of the United States without a dog. That should tell you all you need to know unless you're a cat person.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames