Originally Posted By: OceanSun
"Retard Trump thinks tariffs are a remedy to the trade imbalance. That's because he was too busy back in college being a twat and spending all his daddy's money to study international trade and economic policy."

As retarded as Trump may be, I'm pretty sure he's using tariffs as a strong-arm tactic to get people to the negotiating table NOT as a longer-term, trade-imbalance solution. It's one of the only levers he's got, so he pulled it. Seems to be getting him more action on the subject than asking "pretty please" with no results as previous presidents (both R & D) have done. Getting Mexico's attention on the Asylum highway issue as well. If congress would quit their fighting and bitching and actually start working together and with the president I'm sure we could have much more refined solutions (i.e. real trade policy and immigration reform).

But hey, throwing dogshite at each other is much more fun!

Great point but by the experienced Democrats terms, you have to ask nicely or don't ask at all.

Good thing about Trump is he is unpredictable, he isn't one of your typical government officials that's learned politics by the way of the system so he's one step ahead as no one understands his posture or frame of mind he's in. He doesn't care if he hurts your feelings nor is being classy in negotiations a concern, he's going to get your attention and get you to the table to discuss terms. Once he get's you there, he doesn't pussy foot around. As off kilter as it all seems, it's a common style of negotiations in sales.

Best part is every single move Trump makes the left always has to criticize and question it. News flash you dumb [Bleeeeep!] dem's, it's time to STFU and stay out of grown folks business. He's getting the job done. thumbs

Keith