Thanks Jim. But you should have typed slower for the Waaaaah boys, so maybe they could understand it. laugh

Oh man Danny, the flotilla trash talkin heats up. Finally - yeehaaw :p Empty Oregoon boats, eh? When you caught fish on the N. Santi? We don't think so! And you rowed a boat on there? With your two weiner arms, we don't think so! Goose eggs on 2 flotillas? At least I show up for them. And we had fish on for a bit during the 'Sop F1 when I was oarsman on the Tads, on a super slow frozen day. It was even slower during yesterday's Satsop flotilla; where I was the only guy to hook a steelie near the place. And remember Dannie, the previous Wednesday to F1 that Fly and I hooked our limit on the 'Sop with just the 2 of us (he has the pics of one steelie kept by each). And I hooked 4 steelies compared to 1 steelie combined for 2 of Wassieville's finest, my first time on the 'Nooch. I also landed my limit of fall salmon my first time ever on the Hump', before 2 of Wassie's finest hooked a fish. You ever do anything like that in Oregoon, Dannie? We don't think so! F3? We hooked a fish - yipee - after spending most of the day down river where no fish were for anyone of the boats in that section. Besides, the retarded fish in the NF don't like pink worms. Where were you that day? Oh ya, hiding and making up excuses again. wink Will you be bringing your three small weiners to F4? We don't think so! Do you have a selective memory concerning other's fishing? We think so! And it'll probably occur again. laugh :p (you other guys, please excuse me re-educating Dannie - I'll try not to bore you again with it)

For the rest of you Wassies that can read water bigger than a creek, show up for F4. At the very least you will be enjoying BBQ'd springers and beer at the 3 p.m. beach party on Sand Island (it's between the mouth of the Lewis R. and St. Helen's - Dannie probably won't be there). In fact, with so many fish coming you'll probably get lucky and catch quite a few of them. Just not as many as the Oregoons. Gonna be good. ... btw, our team has 2 Oreos, 2 Wassies, and 1 Reggie (regional fisher - me). So all this smackin is just for fun smile