Thanks for your support Ben (ROCKFISH), I really appreciate that. But earlier in this thread you would have seen that it became a 'trash talkin' thread, where this type of stuff goes with that territory. And I make a deserved target because I really let my gums flap away in these type of trash talk threads. While some real issues are touched upon, it is in a light-hearted vain. No biggie. Besides, they NEED to gang up on me to have half a chance in here! wink However, I see you are quite intuitive, considering your quote here "seems like these people were picked on in school, never had a date, over weight, can't get it up anymore. can't play sports at all." You got that right about them! (jk = just kidding - but that fits right into the thread theme nicely Ben; thanks).

Hey C&E, "not sweeting"? No, I'm not sweet out on the court - or in trash threads. Don't even think I'd want to be a pink tufu wearin "sweetie". laugh As for crow, the only crow I might consume at F4 is some 'Old Crow'.

And Jelly' my man, when I said eat crackers, that meant out-fishing and out-trash talkin that losing gang of crackers that are crumbling on here. laugh wink cool