Not bad Fooled, I mean Spooled. For an ifish cracker anyway. ...

Since something that is so obvious to me seems to have conveniently escaped the grasp of your 'challenged' minds, Dan and Troy, let me finally point out some facts to you two. >>>

Since flotillas help the esteem of guys needy in that department (the ladies aren't in need, right M?), with my esteem already firmly intact and my heart being of the color gold, I let a few guys catch a fish in those little events - right from the first one (I purposely long line released my Tad fish at F1 smile ). And at F3 I had some cracker crumbs in my boat. The only other one I went to was the just completed one at the 'Sop, in which I was the only one to hook an adult steelhead nearby - when Mike went to net it I waved him off so I could yank the hook out (Marsha can verify) so other's could feel better about themselves again. Don's were a half hour away in an essential holding pond. I had other committments during F2 and F3.5, otherwise I would have mopped up where I used to guide on the Clackamas, but would have released my fish out of your sight; in keeping with my golden heart theme. As you can plainly see in posts here, it really boosts the other guys up off the 'esteem ground floor' for awhile. Now, is that a cool thing to allow, or what?!? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

What's that you guys say? Oh, you doubt that and need some evidence. Geeez. OK.

It's so obvious though! Go back and read how I just whupped on several Wassie 'top guns' outside of flotillas (they will admit it). And notice that under the pressure of the TV cams during the filming of outdoor cable shows I come thur in the clutch. First show, at the first hole, I get 3 steelhead on, landing 2 of them on Scott's cam, before any of the other 3 guys hook one; even before such as First Cast Jig's top gun Mark hooked one. But he did hook his share on the upper Wilson the day we hooked 28 or 29 steelhead(can't remember the exact number - I don't keep count on a notepad like Wassie's do) in about 4 1/2 hours - check the ifish search feature to find Mark's post about it. That was even better than the 31 on the Humptulips with the Wassie top guns, when I landed and released my 'would be' limit of chromer salmon before any were hooked by the Wassie heavies. See any patterns yet? Of course. But do I get any thanks for being so nice to you in those couple of little flotillas. NO. Fine. No more Mr. Nice guy! The flotilla courtesy is over with. I will simply outfish you two at F4 (boat count - outside rods get a few more fish, and I will be running the kicker perfectly). Dannie wussed out on the shaved head bet Troy; how about you?

This post is already too long; but it takes a lot to get the wool off the eyes of those 2 crackers. So all the rest of you but Spooled should stop here - the rest of this isn't pretty.

Hey "fooled Spooled", this isn't just a fishing thread, it's a trash talkin thread. That includes golf in my book. laugh Let's see ... the 3 times we've played golf I won every time - by an average of about double figures in strokes. Let me help ya out there too ... if you hit the ball up in the air for a long ways, it cuts down on the number of strokes! It isn't bowling dood. confused - rolleyes You just can't roll the ball along the ground all the way to the greens and expect to compete. I'll give you an example, to illustrate (I know it's hard for you to understand these fundamentals): remember on the second hole at Quail Valley Golf course I drove the 275 yard green with my driver tee shot. You took 3 shots to get that relatively short distance. That's not how you play golf man! If you have a 'bowling' mindset out on a tough golf course, you aren't going to break 95 very often. As for basketball boy, I mean Troy, it's ... oh wait, you don't know what a basketball is. Nevermind. Same with Dannie.