What the heck more needs to be said? I really hate to have to do MORE hand-holding after yesterday's walk down moronity lane, but if it helps you dumb puppies get a grasp of what is going to happen on 13 April (namely, have your pastey white asses handed to you), then it's worth the effort.

I will type this R..E..A..L...S..L..O..W for you and keep the words at 5 letters or less: At the end of the day, no fish will be in your boat. You will sit in the boat all day and see how we get all of the fish and you will wish that your fish stick would catch a fish, too. You will wish that you were from our state and not from that one that you can't spell too well.

Did that help? I hope so, because stooping to the level that I had to just to get the point across was a real drag. Wish you guys would hurry up and evolve past the knuckle-dragging, heavy-browed, missing-link period that you are stuck in.