Burneee, I'll have that extra TP for your bathroom out by around the holidays - unless I decide to procrastinate a bunch more and golf and fish instead. smile Unlike my column, no deadlines. And no immediate financial needs. Decisions decisions; give out the secrets in my book real soon, many which I haven't posted about, or fish them for myself a little longer first? smile Actually, I have taken a lot of river pictures for the book that Nick and I are going to put on some kind of special scanner wherein I can put overlays on the pics showing where fish hold; instead of using drawings to help novices learn to read holding water better. And I will beat you to the punch Barnabies - no, they won't be pics of the 'Sop or NF, where I established crackerhood in a couple flotillas laugh .

And Aunty, I wasn't really mad at Schooled for another lamo attempt in a tech thread - just a little annoyed, like guys get with horse flies buzzing around. He's learned trash talkin pretty well from the likes of Ben and Doug. He just needs to learn where to use it and where not to. smile

Speaking of flies, how was your trip Dannie? wink Did ya limit out on Koi, or run out of doughballs?

*Note: I got a couple phone calls from friends after dinner to look at the renewal of an old thread called "Enough is enough". If what I suspect may have lead to Fishgal's post is correct, that's sure an unfortunate mistaken assumption (maybe thinking that the B & D initials in my post refered to them)! NOT. Within that 'E is e' thread is a warning by Fishgal that apparently unlike everyone else on this site, Jennie, Dot, and Bev are off limits on this BB. Even if she only thinks there's a "slight", she may ban people for assumptions. That's cool I guess? But many of us contributing members here might want the same protection from common lame flame around here. ... The B & D in my post above refers to Ben and Doug (Birdhunter and Fishead5), 2 guys that are participating in the hundreds of F4 trash talking posts on the BBs. They have witty stuff, and I figure Stooled has learned some stuff from them on how to talk smack. And I teased 4 guys with one dig in that above post. I'm friends with the B & D I was referring to, Birdhunter (Ben) and Fishead5 (Doug). ... If my suspision is not correct, please disregard this note. If someone knows what recent thread caused that dramatic radical statement by Fishgal, let us know so we can see what not to do. Thanks. ... confused

Peace