What are you saying RT...you go out one time and catch a few fish and we are all to be amazed at your fishing skill. Ok now for the Real Truth...I talked to someone who was with you guys and he told me that Stew hooked one of the fish and Mark the other and you made them hand off the rod cause you where pouting cause they where catching them and you couldn't figure it out.... :p laugh (don't worry Mark and Stew...I won't tell which one of you told me net*****ee wink

The proof will be in the pudding...I see you have changed your tune about why you are using Jerry's boat. Don't you remember what you posted in the first F4 trash thread....if not let me show you...

"RT
Returning Adult
Angler # 911

posted 01-25-2002 09:38 AM [Profile for RT] [Email RT] [Edit/Delete Post] [Reply With Quote] Oh ya, Shane and I could use a couple good fishers to jump into my sled for F4. One of our team that was going can't make it now. Since my boat will be a Reggie team, I'd love to have a couple good Wassie springer fishers join with us. Or a couple good Oreos would be fine too. Just be good enough to carry the team while we drink beer. <http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubbcgi/biggrin.gif> My e-mail is in the above icon.

RT

Its all said above...you need someone to carry you...you found Jerry....hope it helps... laugh

Giz...