Now get this! I was alerted that this page 3 of our F4 trashin thread was linked into the similar thread on the other BB. They are missing some good sheeyat on the other 2 pages here - and growing. But I think I detect a note of challenge by those tootsie rolls over there. rolleyes Haaa ha ha ha ha, ah hee a heeeee heeeee hee hee hee haaa! Since it's about as long as 'Gone With The Wind' (450+), I just skimmed thru it, and sure enough - it's gone on with just wind. The only thing half way good in that wussie thread is the altered pics by Ben (birdhunter). Geeez, how's the grades gonna be this semester, birdboy? ... Hey guys, get this post from there by Giz:

"Number 450....we are going strong now....
Say C&E, where you paying me a compliment when you said "That post over there is a little week and it is just beginning. Only heavy hitter is Gizmo (when he is awake) [[Wink]] Oh, nothing like a little rivalry to stir things up. [[Big Grin]] "
See I can put it out when I need to...who is going to hit a sleepy ole guy anyway...

Giz..."

Week? Ya meant weak? And you can put it out when you need to Giz?!? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! (see above posts). OK, some of you better lamos come on over here and try sticking your weak beak into "F4 - 'The Really Big One" thread. If Giz is your heavy hitter, you guys are in trouble! You think you stand a chance of coming out of this cage alive with the likes of me, DJ, Dan, and Hey-Yall in here? Buhwaa hah haa ha ha ha ha. hee hee a heeeeeee. My oh my. None of ya have the stones to get into the 'jungle' with me here to eat ya alive! And that ain't no jive. Bring in on over. cool