Well Giz, I didn't think you'd bring your tucked tail back in the jungle here again. That takes a pair of nards; for you anyway. As for your comment "He talks the trash but can he back it up", hey, go back and read all the verifiable awesome feats of fishing I've pulled off wink (ok, not that awesome), while letting you guys catch fish in a couple of little flotillas. And that's the thanks I get. Geeez! rolleyes [btw, this is starting to get embarrassing - bragging about fishing feats to back up this trash talkin - please excuse us the rest of you.]

Now this F4 is a different story. We ain't goofin around this time. And switching from my boat to Jerry's bigger boat isn't because he occassionally guides part time. It was for a more comfy boat and an extra rod capacity. Actually, it will cost me a bit of fishing place control and boat control. He likes to anchor in the hog lines; but he catches more than his share in them. But in the extreme unlikely event that we don't catch fish in it, I can handle that. ... [Ah, actually I will dive off the St. John's bridge if I come up with another donut in F4, after all this much smackin. laugh ] As for you Geezmo, it's like I said before, you will have an unfair advantage because you'll already have a chromer at the start of the day 4/13. All you have to do is take off your hat and there it is. smile

Lets see .... Os. Yes Troy, he did catch a fish in F1, along with Dan getting one in the same boat. Us other boaters went down well ahead of them and could only hook and lose fish with Tadpoly's in the 37 degree water (Kid Sauk's boat lost a Tad fish, like us - I was in Superfly's boat, along with 'Yall); the fish wouldn't take our eggs, pink worms, or jigs. But after the water was up to 40 degrees the fish got more active back up river where they were holding, and they did start moving to a jig for Os and Dan. My hats off to them for knowing that was a good strategy, and a gutsy move (I'm serious - well done). Os has posted before about putting in late for winter steelhead and 'batting cleanup'. So score one for him backing up his 'talk'. ... But Os and 'Yall couldn't get a bite in F2, where all stories had it being easy for most Oreos to catch fish from the S. Santiam that day; with good water conditions and fish there. So, you saw how well the Wassies do outside their own state. Let's see how well they do in the neutral river; if they have the nards to show up on 4/13.

btw Os, when I bet Dannie in a one on one half court b-ball game to 10, I didn't expect other good b-ballers to show up asking for the same deal. And they haven't so far. I would only bet against guys I know I can beat - and that would include you! So yes, any basketball bet with you will be easy pickins for me. Thanks for that offer. Keep it on the table. smile

Who else needs a reality check? Oh ya, Fooled. Hey Troy, 600+ yards in 2 shots? Ya right. Everyone believes that. rolleyes Weren't you also the guy who posted about catching a 19 ft. long sturgeon; with one of your many monikers? laugh But you are right about my putting - it has stunk for the last few months. I need to get on a practice green for sure. ...

Edit: Hey thanks for the nice words Marsha. They ring true when spoken of you. But this is a 'trashin thread', so let us have it. wink