Yikes Aunty! As that picture was downloading from top to 'bottom' I thought I was seeing a herd of sheep that 'Yall and Os had sheared their way thru. I was thinking, 'wow - those lucky guys'. eek laugh But nooooooo. Those are all naked Wassies at a Merrilee Rush and the Turnabouts concert at Green Lake. Oh man, the good ol' days. smile

As for Danielle, he showed who "ONLY talks", ay? Ay! You crackered out Dannie; go to another thread you can handle boy. wink

Let's see ... oh ya, Bernie 'doesn't CATCH & EAT fish'. Here's his heavy hittin trash post here: "Oh please, this board finally got a trash talking thread. Give me a break. Hey RT are ya going to tie on a pink worm to your kwik fish? Sissy's." Ooooooowwwww. What a gut punch, dude! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Gawd Bernie rolleyes . You've been postin down in that little league trash thread long enough that I guess you ain't really to blame for becomin so tenderized and lame. HEY - dance fo us bo'. Right now. Geet up on this here table and take your shirt and boots off and jus dance bo'. That's right - keep going till I say ya can stop. Then dance right on outta here and bring back something that ain't so embarrassin dood! Now git sho ass outta here before I sic Danielle on ya.

And Geezmo, you're almost as lame as 'doesn't CATCH & EAT feesh'. To wit: "You got the knack for all that lip crack...or sheeet should I say..". Ooouch! Stop it man, you're killing us. And, "Just remember that you have to wet the hook to actually have a chance to catch a fish....". Ooooooooooooouuuuuuch!!! Oh gawd Stew, if ya read this, I've been knocked to the floor with that huge upper cut by Giz, and I can't get up. rolleyes The only thing I can do when I'm flat on the ground is block shots by Dannie. Otherwise, I'm helpless. Hurry.