Hey Osprey, the edit has been made. Sorry I missed that. You are one of the 5 people ( DAN S., OSPREY, GIZMO, CATCH AND EAT, AND SPOOLED ) talking smack here that have actually caught a fish on a Flotilla.

You are also one of the 4 people ( DAN S., OSPREY, CATCH AND EAT, AND SPOOLED ) talking smack here, to actually win a Flotilla. I used bold, because their are alot of smack talkers on this thread who's names are missing from this "elite" group. :p I thought maybe they could see bold letters better. laugh

RT....dude. This is the 21st century.... wake up. No one uses the term "nards" anymore, the word is "sack". You should have said Gizmo has "sack" (you da man Giz) in your above post. Maybe in Giz's case major sack laugh . None of us young guys new what you said. I had to use a geriatrics to slang dictionary to see what you meant. laugh :p

As for your hoop (that is basketball in the geriatrics dictionary) knowledge, these days 1 on 1 is played to 11 not ten, offense calls fouls, usually winner's outs. With winner's outs, when would you get the ball? laugh eek :p