"herpes and hemi envy"? raflmao

And Dan, "Columbia, for springers. Never been there, haven't done that. Hopefully the rookie luck will shine on me, or I could be munching crow at the get-together." Geez, I'd never been on the 'Nooch or Hump' when I cut loose on your Wassies. But likely first time good luck was shinning on me. But bad luck is showering on me in the 3 Flotillas I've participated in - all the ones in Washington (I didn't go to the 2 in Oregon). Geez, woe is me if I keep coming up with donuts at these things. rolleyes

Hey Fisherdan, let me tune you in a little better to all this Wassie Except for a handful of SW Washington guys, the rest of em only know how to boonfloss fish. If any of the Oly area guys show up at F IV, you will be able to easily recognize them by their casting small Cheaters between two size 4 bass hooks on 10 ft. leaders from their free drifting boats. To recognize my team, look for a free drifting sled with a net held high and a splashing springer nearby. btw, about that being "into pink" - talk to Os and Dan.

And finally, here is what an F4 Wassie will look like the morning of April 13th -

Here is what they will look like about 3 p.m. heading for the beach party - (from having their butts kicked out on the big neutral river)

Your ball now. wink