So RT or should I say babble man, you claim I have not told the truth about you. Where???? anyone who has fished with you tell the same stories...you spend more time playing with your self than fishing.... laugh

And Aunty M...or now that I learned a little more about the... grandma with gray hair who is trying to pass herself off as some 46 yr old, old, lady (who is really 56 ) :p you want me to bring an extra cane for you...no you would need two to prop those things up...

What is to say about the preachers boy...he can't come up with anything original...just keeps reclycling the same old rhetoric...go pound some dents out of your life...and ask your wife to stop calling me for a picture to give you for your upcoming special day.

Os...what can I say...jumped ship. can't keep committments...

Jeffhead...I did find you a couple of rods and reels with drags that work. You will have to buy them though..

DJ, your ok...

Spooled, you fished with RT, have I lied....How much time did you guys spend fishing in f3 vs. hanging out in the trees listening to RT whine.... :p

But above all much thanks goes to Bob for allowing this crap to take up disk space....

Thanks for your support, Bob... the rest of you put up or shut up....

And finally, a special award will go to Jerry S. for assusming all risks and will have to put up with RT all day telling him how he should fish a pink worm when everyone else is fishing herring or kwickfish....

Giz...