Schoooled:

I understand your concern about having new people in the hallowed territory of the Floatilla. You're concerned that whatever micro-freaking-scopic chance that you had of winning has just blown clear out of the baby stroller that you're riding in, and that these big bad meanies are going to step into your playpen and take your toys (fish). Is that it?

Or is it more of what I see every day? Tired, worn out, yesteryears outdated has-beens finally seeing the writing on the wall and realizing that they're destined for the angling trash heap, to be replaced by the new guard? You're worried that the fresh blood is going to spank your KMart tackle-buying butt so bad that you'll be borrowing RT's butt ring (scratch that. Buy new. Those shouldn't be shared).

I feel for ya, man. I really do. In fact, I'm aBoUt to LeveL with you and Say "Heck, let's quIT trAsh-taLking and instEad tRy To enjoy ourselves out there!"
But I won't. I'm going to go out there and embarrass a lot of you out there, because the Skunkmaster Dave is gonna catch some BIG springers and YOU ALL are going to look even MORE stupid to those who aren't going when you have to explain that I beat you.