AuntyM: you throwing Smack my way and I don't even know you or met you...you must be saggin in more that one dept. to be pickin on me and the big stick... laugh Pick up your act and be a little more perky when you attack me...after all its what's up front that counts :p

And Crotch and Rot, you a preachers kid or something like that...it's the only thing I can figure out by the way you keep spoutin like you know something about fishin' laugh You look like you are looking for devine intervention to help you. So far, no one knows if you have even caught a fish on your snoopy pole... Better have mom give you a big hug cause you seem to have a bruised ego and after f4 you will be back in her arms cryin "Mommie, they wouldn't let me play with them..." eek laugh

RT: one fish on film doesn't make you a star (a legend in your own mind, yes...but a star no :p )
You need a bigger boat to fish in as your reason to switch over to Jerry's boat is cause you consumed too many donuts that you bring a new meaning to "heavy hitter". Remember that the weigh in at 3:30 is for fish and heavy is better for them...We will not be weighing in the fishers. If we did, I'd have to move the weigh in to the truck scales so we have a chance to weigh you and stew....
laugh :p

Spooled, for the record, I did not catch a fish at 3.5. That was Jeff's fish I was holding. He deserves the credit for that one.

Giz...