FOR MY FELLOW OREGONIANS ONLY!!!!
WAHINGTON SCUM READ NO FURTHER!!!!!

Howdy guys, well here it is. Those arrogant neighbors of ours to the North are really talking smack now. Ever notice how as soon as Boeing starts laying off, they get all defensive about their litte fishing streams???? I can't wait to help our team from Oregon put the big hurt on those know-it-alls from the North. What a bunch of latte sippin panty wastes.... and they think they can fish with us.... Right.

Anyway, I have just this one little problem. You see, I've never actually fished the Columbia river. Those perverts from Washington would call that a CR virgin, but I just don't think that's fair to the fish.

Anyway, I really want to help our side outfish those fools from North of the river, but this will be my first time up to the big river. I really need you to send me some techniques so I can help our team humble those Husky luvin', Isand hoppin', insence burnin', cardigan wearin', software writin' pukes from up North.

Let's face it: The only way they can even make the NCAA Big Dance is by paying for a Catholic school on the East side of the state to recruit the guys who aren't in prison.

What do ya say guys? I mean we all wear basically the same colored plaid shirt, right? Help me out and send me some tips and techniques so I can help the team.

Bait choice?
plug choice?
trolling speed?

I only want this to help our undervalued state come out on top. Tips and techniques gladly accepted at : sheiladhh@aol.com

Thanks guys!!!! Go Ducks!!! Go Beavers!!!

Fisherdan