Oh help me Lord. Have mercy on me. I have Dannie "outwitting" me at every turn. rolleyes Well, I have to admit Dan, ya got me completely stumped with all these brilliant salvos and comebacks of yours! My posts aren't worthy. I don't even know how to respond to this situation. ... Oh wait, I just thought of something appropriate - MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, ya trash cracker!

Geeez, let's take a little closer look at this squeaking little Dawgie, Dannie (aka Dan - aka Danielle). During the NW college football trash talking threads he and his Dawg Dingos had to tuck tail and bow to the Might Ducks superiority - again! When us Oreos got tired of the lame meanless history lessons that brought on, I finally had to shut him up by offering up a flag football game. That caused his tail to tuck so far up his ass it had to share the tight quarters there with his head. After the fire department got them back out, even bad burritos only cause a whoooof sound. eek Geeez, that must get your Wassie buddies aroused, ay?

Now it's basketball that he's cracker duckin, because this "68" year old guy that falls down all the time is 9" taller. Hey Dannie, the 9" advantage comes from another area - not the 4" taller I am. And since I fall down so much, you will have a 4 1/2 ft. height advantage much of the time, right? So, are you that afraid to get your head shaved, or is it just the humiliation of getting skunked - yes, skunked - on the b-ball court against such an old fat guy? I'm embarrassed for ya dude. shocked ------->

But alas witty Danielle, you keep coming back to the fishing thing - which is appropriate; and where I have suckered you to right where I wanted you all along. Now you are cornered by your own squeaking 'wit'. Now we can all enjoy this one .... I hereby officially bet you a shaved head (for the loser of course), to be done right at the post F IV fishing Sand Island party to watch and take pictures of for the net, that my team boat (which I will be on the tiller of, most of the time) will come in with more springers than your boat by 3 p.m. Pre-checks for hidden fish is required for both boats; especially if seen going back to the dock. .... Now what kind of cracker excuse will we have to gag on next? laugh The fishing website world awaits your 'witty comeback'. laugh laugh laugh

My son and his friend are pulling me off here to go to the golf show at the Expo center - so I will spank Gizmo when I get abck tonight. wink