Just noticed that RT is supposed to be "Returning Adult" rolleyes Yeah, right. Also Noticed that he is "Returning Adult #911". Meaning, my friend 911 means you need help. Soooooo....maybe someone in your boat might be gracious enough to handoff a fish to you on the flotilla so you could actually real in a fish for once in your mirrad life. eek So bring on your donut seat'in self with your preparation H cures and pink worms to the flotilla. Be sure to bring toilet seat covers too. You can put them over your head and use them as a bib at the Dairy Queen. laugh RT=really tragic....fisherman that is.

Stew. Ya just could'nt resist to join this thread. Your hate for this thread is your downfall. Take it all personally big guy. wink Since you take it personally, Just be happy, lighten up, move to Washington or something.

Aunty M. This ain't Kansas missy. Call Dorothy and Toto for Bass fishin advice. Leave the salmon for the Flotilla Boys. Bake some cookies or something. laugh

Dan S. You're pretty funny. Sometimes. :p

David Jackson. Hey are you related to Micheal? Jessie? Guess not, just thought I'd ask.

Spooled, well spoken big fella. History does repeat itself. Another goose egg for RT. BTW what does golf and basketball have to do with fishing. Let's see, RT can just "putter" around aimlessly and organize his pink worm collection. RT is no slam dunk when it comes to fishing. There, I guess you can relate the sports. Is'nt that amazing? eek

Heavy hitter Gizmo. rolleyes