Quote:
enough of you're weak smack.....bring the ball!!!!
Ok. Here's the ball, fool. It's in the upper photo:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=693486&uid=506747&members=1

And me scoring off the glass on a guy my size (6'3" & 245+) in the lower photo (ball is up on the backboard above the pic).

That was this evening at Bally's (Cedar Mill) gym Os, with my son taking his first couple digital pics. Troy (Spooled) lives nearby and can go over and walk in to verify that was the CM Bally's. Most of them have mainly weight training machines, and the CM B is the only one with basketball courts - and is only a couple years old. I played that black dude, in his 30's, even up for about 10 minutes; then I ran out of gas and got it handed to me. But I should have all I lost during my injury back into shape before too long. Moot point - I could have beat you during the peak of my injury layoff. :p Like Shaq backing Brent Barry to the hoop! Since ya be a dissin fool, I change my prediction to 11-0, if it's winner's outs. With loser's outs, and me restricted out of the key, then I will squash you 11-3. Ask 'Fly about my outside shooting on the Oly outdoor court! Not that I will need it against your weak ass. [Hey Danielle, I didn't slip and fall even once eek . How about that. What was that you were saying about addin some 'back' with my smack?]

And Schooled, aka Spooled, you were saying something in your last post about 2" but I can't remem ... oh wait, I think I know what that was about ... well, if ya ever get the courage to go to an athletic club, then in the showers just keep your back to the other guys and they won't notice that 2" is all ya got. shocked laugh btw, let me know of your next brillant bet, fool - so I can sell all my stocks and bet on the other side. 'Your money is on Osprey'. I think you'll be getting a lot of takers; including me. You forgot to say how much money? cool