Schooled, I don't know what happened to that 'monkey peeing' gif. I'll try editing it on that post, or this one, to see if I can get it up. Ah, nevermind an RSVP on that previous sentence - much to easy. wink It could be the website has a glitch, because it was working fine for awhile. I'll give you guy the URL to it - AFTER F4. ... As for that cat, ya it had a serious case of 'hops'! Could dunk on 'Sheed even. As for talkin it up before flotillias you can see my strategy, right? I'm gonna keep it up until I get that monkey offa mee back - then I will say, "see, I told I was gonna whup on ya in this one" . laugh

Hey Burny, while we got ya in a good mood for a few seconds; how much ya need to paint my '93 Bronco hood the matching burgandy (too oxidized to use anymore rubbing compound and wax combo), and have your guys wax the rest of my rig with a machine buffer? That's all it needs after Schooled help me get a new motor in it - unless the transfer case decides to drop on the pavement or something like that. rolleyes Post a good price here, or e-mail me one soon - so after I get it I can start slammin ya again. laugh wink