Aunty, you've been drinking too much! This is what will happen if ya keep that up:

But I must admit, you are learning to do this trashin thang pretty quick - FOR A WOMAN. rolleyes

Schooled, I'm not comparing myself to Bill. I bow to his steelhead bankfishing superiority (not yours though). But my feeshin thang is being an all-around good angler; especially backbouncing killer eggs and wrapped Kwikies from a jetsled, or rowing whitewater that would make you sh!t yourself. As for the other comparo, I AM Shaq to you and Os.

Dannie, ya 'wanna be' wuss, at least you have one good trait of a steelheader - you think like a fish (it's in your signature in fact). btw, Nick's a hell of an angler. He'd polish off most of you Wassies any day!

As for you CAN'T CATCH & EAT FISH, at least I got enough to get caught in my zipper; unlike you and Stooled. shocked Embarrassin man. So, git sho weak creeap outta here.

Hey Aaron, I like the way you can handle the heat in the trash bin here. Now we will crush those crackers 2 ways on 4/13 - or any time! smile After eating fish and crackers around 3 to 5 p.m. we will be crapping springer loafs on Wassie boots. laugh