Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Wash your hands and use plentiful amounts of hand sanitizer.

The average human touches their face like 350 - 400 times a day or something like that. Washing your hands is key. Keep your cell phone clean too. I saw a study yesterday that said it can live on the screen of your cell phone for 96 hours.

The Kirkland and Redmond firefighters who responded to that infected nursing home are self-quarantining. The particular strain is the same strain from the 1st US case (Snoho) back in mid-January. They are thinking its been all around the PS area for 6 weeks now.

Folks were lined up in Albertson's in Snoho last night. Hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol is pretty much non-existent on most shelves now. After yesterday's chitshow of news, today is going to be crazy around here.

I'm very well stocked up here at the house, but I was short on dog food and needed to pick some up, so I swung by my local feed store on HWY 9. The kid behind the counter said it's been a steady stream of customers buying pet food all day long. I make & freeze my own dog food from venison scraps when I can, so between that stock and the bags I bought yesterday, the pups are set for a while.

I'm not a fan of panic buying for the obvious reasons, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Shelves are going to be empty into April is my guess.