Originally Posted By: Evo
i dont know much about stocks... gonna think about it tho...

I want in.

Evo Investments, LLC

Meeting #1: First order of business. Pick 6 companies from global sector leaders that we know must be good because we hear about the company names all the time:

Cars
Internets
Diamonds
Cats
MAGA
Moon Photos

Next, obtain a dart board. Cut out a piece of paper that matches the dart board. Cut the paper in to 6 pieces of pizza, write one stock on each slice of pizza and tape to the dart board.

Finally, hand each member of the club (So far, it's just Evo and myself) 3 darts each. Take turns throwing darts at dart board. Wherever the dart lands, that's what we invest in.

Initial Investment buy in: One 1.0 carat, Tony Appraised, diamond. PS. When Tony says the rock is woth 5K, it's fvckin' worth 5K. You got that? Ka peesh? Don't be making Tony bring some of his friends to pound some sense in to you!!!!!

We are on our way to MILLIONS!!!!!!

Evo, you can tell those people who make fun of you for having a job to STFU as we wipe our butts with $Hundos.

BOOOOM! (For Sol Duc, as i know he wants in too)

PS. If I had not gotten a degree in Fisheries, my backup plan was going to be to get a degree in geology and get a post degree GIA certification.

I should have been a gemologist.