Originally Posted By: Streamer
Well if you’re so informed and “woke” pip-squeak, what are your credentials? I seem to recall us once having a discussion regarding education... a topic that I provided much in great detail. You claimed that I knew nothing and was wrong because you happened to tutor people for beer money in your distant past, so that made you more of an “expert”. Instantly you demonstrated having more of an ego instead of knowledge or content.

I don’t claim to know everything. I know a fair amount of some things. And one thing I know for certain is that you think you know more than what you actually know.

Hey little crying bitch. It's ok - nobody else listened to you prattle on about your qualifications, either. It wasn't just me that ignored you.
People here can just read your posts and tell you're a fuckin' retard - and one that thinks he's a genius, to boot.

I didn't claim to have a list of credentials, you stupid fvck. You did. Then you didn't list any. As anyone who isn't retarded might expect, my eyebrow raised. Normally, when someone brags up their qualifications, they'll at least tell you what they are. Fauci will tell you his, big boy, why won't you?

No need to answer. I already know.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames