Looks like our old buddy James Inhofe was at the trough, too.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-...s-crash-reports

Loeffler is the only one who has responded angrily so far to questions about this, which means she is probably the most guilty.

Not only did she "coincidentally" sell off all her stocks on January 28th, just after she sat in a Coronavirus Task Force hearing...literally right after.

Another coincidence...she took all the money and turned around and put it into two software companies that specialize in web meetings...you know, the kind of software you use for meetings when you have to work at home.

In another innocent coincidence, I'm sure...while this was all going on she was making public statements about how amazing things were going and how great the economy was doing...which she knew were baldfaced lies, lies that stopped as soon as her stock transactions were done.

Oh, yeah...her husband just happens to be the Chairman of the NYSE. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Feinstein's blind trust sold stock in a company that does cancer research...probably not connected to the situation, though it did tank after the sell off, along with the rest of the market.

Inhofe's sales were stocks in PayPal and real estate, probably also unrelated, at least to my mind.

Inhofe and Feistein are probably guilty of bad timing and optics...Burr and Loeffler need to be hanging from a tree on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle