I got a hotspot out here!

Todd, sorry, we have tried you as a mod and it was a miserable failure. Every other Darkside posters panties got in a wad fast at the thought of what you miht do with MOD pwers, and Bob Kiboshed the idea.

We need a Mod that doesnt leave the house often and isnt subject to communicable disease ( which certainly strikes todds name from the list). to wade through all the bs and daily dump the DS'ers take here, The mod needs a thick head and skin to match.

At this point, the candidacy could go several different ways. We could just say F iT! its a Tuesday and give the whole [Bleeeeep!] show to Evo. Make us regular users and let him mod everything to see how that works out on a trial basis. I think I know where that would go.

OTOH, we could have DanS mod everything, and he will just light every post on fire and then light his doob off them.

We could make someone sensible like DragAss or Streamer mod, but what fun would that be?

Anyone have Big Sticks number? evil

........back to sipping my mid-day martini...