Back in one of my buildings this morning. Showed up with gloves on and wiped down all my area before taking them off. My assistant did the same thing yesterday, when he arrived and before he left yesterday. We're on every other day, on opposite days.

I have a 12 mile commute to work in the financial district; if I leave at 7am I would usually be here about 8, give or take.

This morning I left at 7 and was parking in the garage at 7:20. Would have been a little bit sooner if it wasn't for the fact that even with 7 cars on the road, at least two of them are doing Coronavirus prep by driving 56 in the left lane.

At least one of my engineers (who is nearly 70 and recovering from throat cancer...he is WFH every day right now) and my assistant are implementing a new work order system and a new electronic filing system, stuff that I haven't had time to insist on lately...plenty of time now.

Surprisingly about 75% of the contractors working on and in my buildings are still showing up, and so are their materials. Granted, most of it was ordered a few weeks ago, I doubt it would be quite as smooth if I were to start a big project today.

Be safe out there.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle