Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
That’s good news.

Meanwhile senate democrats blocked the passing of a bill for coronavirus relief... and one of their biggest gripes is that a Trump has been moving things too slowly. They’re hypocrites. Now what will happen is both sides will suck each other off to get their needs met and pass with bipartisan support while the citizens get butt fukked by both parties and business as usual.

Can’t let a good crisis go to waste. 23 trillion in debt and counting.

Thank the Democrats for insisting that the relief bill be tailored to addressing the emerging economic crisis instead of giving Sec. Treas. the authority to dole out billions to corporate friends. One of the Fed. Res. bank presidents was on 60 minutes last night saying the number one priority for bailout funds was to businesses that will keep employees employed. Avoiding massive layoffs is the best way to minimize the looming economic devastation. Lining corporate pockets does more to improve stock market numbers but takes far longer to restore employment lost to massive layoffs. The Senate needs to cobble together a more responsive relief bill. And fvck McConnell!

Direct payments to workers and employers who do not lay people off would put a shot into the economy right away. This is no fuckin' time for trickle down bullsh!t. No welfare payments to corporations without conditions - and sure as fvck no welfare payments to billionaire sh!theads whose properties will be distressed for a matter of months. Pay the workers, and they'll keep the economy afloat. Pay corporations, and those twats will buy back stock and pay bonuses to CEO's that slash their work forces.

I could just see Mnuchin giving Trump a billion dollars for his distressed properties with some story that the fart-sniffers would just lap up and repeat. This administration can't be trusted with no oversight.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames