A guy was in the pro shop before his tee time and spotted a friend across the shop just comng in from a round. He went over, greated his friend and asked him how he did. His friend answered in a very rasping voice " Not so good.". The guy asked his friend if he had a bad cold or something. His friend replies "No, I'm not sick but I did get hit in the throat with a nine iron.". "What happened?", the first guy replies.
His friend says "You know out by the 12th hole there's that cow pasture. Well, I teed off and hit it right into the pasture. I went over the fence and into the pasture to find my ball. There was woman out there looking for her ball also. I then noticed one of the cows kinda wiggling her ass kinda funny. I went over and lifted the cow's tail and damned if there wasn't a golfball stuck right in her under her tail. The ball was a Dunlop so I knew it wasn't mine. I called to the woman and said "I think I found your golfball." She came over and I lifted the cows tail and said "Does that look like yours?" And she hit me in throat with a nine iron."