Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
I like looking at that stuff. Do you mind sending all coho and chinook tag information concerning Washington/Oregon origin stocks caught in Alaska. Thanks

Sorry, but I'm just shaking my head over the ridiculous amount of information you just asked me to send you, so I'm just going to assume you don't understand how much you are asking for. If you want all the information you requested I would somehow have to figure out how to send you everything in the Regional Mark Information System (RMIS) from the Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission. I absolutely do not intend to do that. If you wish all this information please go to their website, register for an RMIS account and you can work on getting all the information your heart desires.

For RoeVsWade, and Lucky Louie, if you want information from other fisheries similar to what I provided for AK coho impacts and you don't want to go to the trouble of establishing accounts and querying data bases, a good source of fishery information is in Hatchery and Genetic Management Plans published on WDFW and NOAA websites. Contribution to fisheries is usually described in Section 3.3.1 of these plans.